Tuesday, April 8, 2014

When you have no computer charger and want to vent at the inefficient process of trying to acquire a new one in Buenos Aires...

The title says it all, doesn't it?

Or, a better title might be: how to respond when you get frustrated at things. Here are some logical questions you can ask when the irrational/tired/emotional side of your brain wants to take you for a tantrum (fun sometimes, but not very productive and generally frowned upon if you're over the age of 3).

Ask yourself:

1. What is the problem?
2. Why is it upsetting me so much (logical and illogical reasons)
3. Is there anything I can do about it?
a. If yes, do something!
b. If no, stop right now. Getting upset is not going to help!



*Two weeks ago, the charger cable for my faithful Mac stopped working. After attempting to get it repaired, I'm now faced with the reality of a perpetually dead computer and a long/expensive process for getting a new one. This is advice I wrote myself in the margins of my notebook ;) 

1 comment:

  1. If it's no, are you saying to yourself, "Stop it right now. Or I'll bury you in a box!"

    ReplyDelete